Protect your home with siding that’s sure to look amazing for years to come with Market Square.® Its remarkably engineered features elevate your home’s beauty while guarding it from the elements – no matter what Mother Nature dishes out. Available in Double 4”, Double 4.5” Dutchlap and Double 5” profiles, Market Square will give your home a strikingly attractive, yet affordable, natural, lasting look.
Market square siding is an extremely durable siding with many benefits to the homeowner. Market square siding has an interlocking system called Integri-Lock. This system snaps panels in place and secures them together forming a seamless line without gaps or unmatched corners.
Market Square siding can also stand up to 135 mph winds with the “WindBreaker” nailing rolled hem system. This system allows the siding to withstand up to a category 4 hurricane.
The enhanced profile of Market Square siding also has an extra wide 5/8″ S curve square bottom edge opposed to 3/8″ S curve rounded profile found on ordinary siding. This profile creates a more defined, cleaner line and really enhances the beauty of siding.
|• .044 thickness
• Available in Double 4”, Double 4.5” Dutchlap and Double 5”
• Beautiful textured grain of forest-grown cedar
• Special WindBreaker® rolled-over nailing hem provides 135 mph windload performance
• Integri-Lock® locking system snaps panels securely together for sound installation
• Extra wide 5/8″ profile edge with square bottom edge maximizes rigidity and performance
• Available in up to 23 colors
• Lifetime Limited Warranty