- The Simonton 5500 Double Hung features the exclusive Simonton Sill – this is a triple-stepped and sloped sill that allows any precipitation to move quickly away from your home and prevent air infiltration.
- The Simonton 5500 Double Hung features the Intercept spacer system’s unique U-shaped design. This helps keep the glass warmer for increased efficiency, while at the same time allowing for contracting and flexing to reduce seal failures.
- The sashes tilt in and lift out to make cleaning very quick and easy.
- The ProSolar Low E Glass with Argon Gas Fill blocks UV Rays from entering the home and acts as another barrier to temperature – it keeps the cool air inside in the summer and the cold air out in the winter!
- The sashes glide easily up and down thanks to the easy-glide sash and balance system.
- The Simonton patented Lap-Lok meeting rail creates an incredibly tight seal that protects against the elements and also helps increase energy efficiency. It overlaps and interlocks the sash and virtually eliminates air and water infiltration.
- The Simonton 5500 also boasts a unique Denny Clip pivot system – this helps keep the sashes in alignment and operating easily for a lifetime.
- Grids are located between the two pieces of glass which ensures an easy cleaning process.
- The Simonton 5500 Double Hung is a low maintenance product that does not require regular painting and will not rot, flake, peel or chip like wood windows.
– Everyone knows the frustration of not having a contractor show up on time. So you can count on us being there when we say we will.
Follow Us on Facebook
Angie’s List Read our unbiased
highly rated reviews at Angie’s List
Jordan Exteriors is a windows and siding contractor based out of Waunakee WI serving Madison WI, Dane County and southern Wisconsin.
Replacing your windows can be confusing. Let Jordan Exteriors help you navigate through the process.